rod blagojevich running

images rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running.
  • rod blagojevich running.

  • bsnf
    10-04 09:09 PM
    We went there today, got done in 15 mins. Lots of parking space outside the office.

    wallpaper rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. wallpaper hot Rod Blagojevich
  • wallpaper hot Rod Blagojevich

  • waiting_4_gc
    08-24 08:00 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    Here is my situation and I really appreciate your advice:

    I have filed my I-485, EAD, and AP thru my employer (consulting company) in EB3 category. I have received my EAD and AP but i havent invoked AC21.

    I also have approved labor (PD--01/2006), and approved I-140 in EB2 category thru my client's company.

    Since, EB3 category is not going anywhere, I am thinking of filing another I-485 thru my client in EB2 category.

    1) Is it possible for me to file second I-485 in EB2 category while first I-485 is waiting for approval?

    2) Can i port my EB3 PD (12/2003) while filing 2nd I-485 thru client?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. rod
  • rod blagojevich running. rod

  • nonimmi
    06-12 04:44 PM
    I know most us are victim of immigration lawyers in this GC mess. They with company's help exploit our situation. You may want to use this website rating those useless lawyers.

    2011 wallpaper hot Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich running. girlfriend rod blagojevich
  • girlfriend rod blagojevich

  • xtronics
    03-19 10:50 AM
    Thank you so much jangolouis
    What visa did you apply for H4 or H1?
    Also did you call Dept. of state before you got your visa?
    Please let me know when you get a chance. Thank you so much again


    rod blagojevich running. Rod Blagojevich boxing
  • Rod Blagojevich boxing

  • senthil
    01-25 09:56 AM
    - usually they mention if they support visa type employees ( like H1B etc )
    - most fo the these jobs require jobs either GC / Citizenship

    check out the details how you apply for security clearance to see what are their minimum requirements. maybe you can get some valuable inputs there.

    rod blagojevich running. apprentice-rod-lagojevich
  • apprentice-rod-lagojevich

  • Matloob
    08-30 02:28 PM
    Please help me out here.

    I filed I-140 in EB2 category on September 30, 2005 at Vermont service center. I also filed I-1485 concurrently with I-140 and fingerprinted in December 2005. My I-140 was approved in June 2006. But I-1485 is still pending due to retrogression/non-availability of visa numbers to Indian nationals in EB2 category.

    To avoid the retrogression in EB2 category I filed another I-140 in EB1 (since visa number is available in this category for Indian nationals) on May 1, 2006 at Texas service center (due to bi-specialization). This I-140 was approved in August 2006.

    I have following questions regarding my case:

    1) Can I use the I-485, which was concurrently filed with EB2 I-140 and link it with EB1 I-140.
    a. If yes, where do I file my request since I-485 is pending in Vermont and EB1 I-140 is approved by Texas?
    b. If no, is there any other alternative to use the EB1 I-140 priority dates?


    rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. rod
  • rod blagojevich running. rod

  • shirish
    02-21 10:56 AM
    I thought one can work only for one employeer while on H1.

    2010 rod blagojevich running. rod rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running.
  • rod blagojevich running.

  • McLuvin
    04-16 03:38 PM
    IV, you guys are doing it.....

    I know for sure that Shusterman is one of the reputed Lawyer's... Its good to see people like him spending some time in this forum.

    Also, if this is Mr.Shusterman himself participating in this forum or a member of his team participating. Can you throw some light into EB Immigration in the current CIR. What is that the EB folks can expect?



    rod blagojevich running. makeup Rod Blagojevich talks
  • makeup Rod Blagojevich talks

  • forgerator
    05-23 12:39 PM
    I got EAD on February 2008 with my primary GC employer. My PD is just 4 months away and I got a job offer in a big company which I cannot afford to loose.

    The the job duties in my new job remain the same but I am worried to change job during this time when PDs are jumping very fast. The max I can delay the joining my new employer cannot be more than a 1 month. Please suggest the best approach...

    Like others have pointed out - definitely worth it to switch over, given that you can use AC21.

    hair girlfriend rod blagojevich rod blagojevich running. Best of the Rod Blagojevich
  • Best of the Rod Blagojevich

  • Blog Feeds
    04-25 08:10 AM
    This week, the President held another meeting with pro-immigration advocates where he proclaimed the need for immigration reform. Haven't we heard this time after time from the President? Running against the Republicans on this issue is a no brainer for the President. But what exactly is President Obama doing beyond giving speeches? President Obama had both Houses of Congress in his first two years in office. Did he ever actually propose an immigration reform bill? No, he decided to let Congress sort it out for themselves rather than leading on the issue. And when he lost control of the House...

    More... (


    rod blagojevich running. Governor Rod Blagojevich:
  • Governor Rod Blagojevich:

  • GCVivek
    03-23 02:48 PM
    Travelling via UK is OK as long as you have GC or a valid US Visa stamped in the passport. Even if flights are delayed, staying at the airport is no problem. The problem is not in UK but at the time of boarding in home country. Once you are on the are fine.

    hot Rod Blagojevich boxing rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running.
  • rod blagojevich running.

  • codywang
    02-08 11:42 AM
    Hi all,

    My H1 was expired last year with 6 years terms so I used my EAD since last year. Can I go back to H1B still because my i-485 is still pending for renewal another 3 years term? Which law is winning, 6 years H1B if did not continue renew my H1 or I-485 pending so I can continue renew? I have found different attorney have different answer.
    Please also see this link.

    Cody Wang


    house Rod Blagojevich has been rod blagojevich running. the Year: Rod Blagojevich
  • the Year: Rod Blagojevich

    10-24 11:56 AM
    What you mean by "Becareful..lot of screening is going on in PERM"?

    You mean in ALL PERM or in EB2 PERM.

    My lawyer is very scared to file my new case under EB2 PERM. His opinion is we may get an audit.

    I have already EB3 PERM/I-140 approved. And now looking to file EB2 PERM with Bachelors+ 5 year Exp. (due to degree evaluation issues I am not able to file under Masters + 6 month exp).

    Ok, I also have one Tradional LC (from Texas) and one RIR case (from MN) pending in BEC.

    So the new case will be my 4th case.

    tattoo apprentice-rod-lagojevich rod blagojevich running. 2010 makeup governor Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich running. rod
  • 2010 makeup governor Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich running. rod

  • desi3933
    04-02 08:44 AM
    I have completed 4 years on H1B and I converted to L2 status and applied for EAD(feb'10) thru my Spouse's L1 Visa.

    My GC is in process and not filed my I-485 yet.

    Now my question is, as if i stay L2 for 1 year and if i convert it back to H1B, will my H1 term Start all over and will i get additional 6 year term? Please provide your feedback


    No, you can get only remainder of 6 years (on H-1B) and you are not subject to cap either. One must be physically present outside the US for 365 days to reset clock for H-1B. However, in that case, beneficiary is subject to H-1B cap as well.

    Time spent on H4 or L2 does not count towards 6 years for H-1B.

    As per 8 CFR 214.2(h) (13) (i) (B)
    When an alien in an H classification has spent the maximum allowable period of stay in the United States, a new petition under sections 101(a)(15)(H) or (L) of the Act may not be approved unless that alien has resided and been physically present outside the United States, except for brief trips for business or pleasure, for the time limit imposed on the particular H classification. Brief trips to the United States for business or pleasure during the required time abroad are not interruptive, but do not count towards fulfillment of the required time abroad

    Not a legal advice.


    pictures rod blagojevich running. rod rod blagojevich running. house Governor Rod Blagojevich
  • house Governor Rod Blagojevich

  • chanduv23
    02-21 10:57 AM
    I heaard you can work for multiple employers on multiple h1b's part time but one job must always be fulltime.

    dresses rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. Rod Blagojevich was in the
  • Rod Blagojevich was in the

  • parad0xl0g
    04-18 11:20 PM
    I really like this stamp. It's a good & of course a very surrealist idea.
    :krazy: What an awesome idea about make stamp designs!


    makeup makeup Rod Blagojevich talks rod blagojevich running. Rod Blagojevich has been
  • Rod Blagojevich has been

  • crazyghoda
    06-16 04:17 PM
    I believe you would have to legally adopt her son and become his father. That may or may not be possible if his real father objects. The other option is for her to get her own independent H1/L1 visa and then have her son as her dependent.

    girlfriend 2010 makeup governor Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich running. rod rod blagojevich running. Rod Blagojevich
  • Rod Blagojevich

  • sertha1
    06-22 12:40 PM
    I am in a strange situation. My wife got her H1B approved with petition starting date 10/1/2006 but never worked. She got her SSN on 02/24/2007. I spoke to the attorney and he gave me 3 options:
    1) Change her status to H4 and apply I-485 when she gets the approval notice. But I dont know whether the priority dates would be current then?
    2) Send her back to the home country and get the H4 stamped and come back on legal status. I am afraid what if she is denied H4.
    3) Apply I-485 and only at the time of adjustment of status, the officer can only decide her case to approve or deny. Till then we cannot know.

    What was her status between 10/1/2006 and 2/24/2007 when she didnt had the SSN? Is she considered H1B or H4?

    Is anybody in a similar situation and what are the options?


    hairstyles Governor Rod Blagojevich: rod blagojevich running. rod blagojevich running. girlfriend Rod Blagojevich proves on the rod
  • rod blagojevich running. girlfriend Rod Blagojevich proves on the rod

  • roseball
    01-07 02:10 PM
    Anybody who had an I94 issued only till the validity of the visa and not until the I-797? At the POE the guy simply wouldn't understand when I tried to explain to him that I have an extension (797) valid from 4/10 t0 4/11. He gave me an I94 only until 4/10. I read that people go for deffered inspection and get it corrected. Anybody who did that in a similar situation active in IV now? Any suggestions on how to proceed? do you go to the nearest international airport or an off-airport location?

    Its common for IOs at POE to do this. Their side of the explanation is that they cannot give you an I-94 based on a I-797 which will be valid in the future. They have to go with a currently valid document. Like others suggested, you will have to either re-enter US immediately after the current I-94 expires or go to the nearest intl airport and get this done by defferred inspection.

    06-27 07:26 PM
    Hello Folks:

    This long wait for Green Card has made me think about a number of things...

    A few days back a couple of my friends have recieved notices from USCIS are sending notices 'Intent to Deny their I-485' w/o any rhyme or reason. Employer says they have not withdrawn their I-140. They said they will appeal but if nothing happens they will go back to India.

    Just worried...if this happens to me and I am forced to go out of the country in 30 days, what happens to my US loans. I do not think I would be able to repay back my home & car loans with an Indian salary if I return. In this market I can only sell at a huge loss. I also used US Line of credit for education purposes. Do I need to file bankruptcy? I am on a EAD right now...

    Any thoughts on this... greatly appreciate

    This is teh first time I am coming across this "Denying without any reason" - If this is really happening then it is a very serious issue. Your friends can contact IV if there is such a notice

    04-09 03:43 PM
    I just received an email from USCIS saying that my I-140 has been denied. I touched base with the attorney & she has not yet received any documentation from USCIS. This has been the 1st change in my status since Aug 07. My case is pending at TSC.

    Does anyone know if this is a fairly common occurance for USCIS to deny I-140 without an RFE? Any advise on what to do next?